Best Fleets are recognized each year across a variety of categories
- Top 20 Best Fleets. The 20 fleets that have the best overall scores for the year.
- Best Overall Fleet for Large Carriers and Best Overall Fleet for Small Carriers. The two fleets in the Top 20 that have the absolute best overall scores. One fleet selected from the 10 largest carriers in the Top 20, the other from the 10 smallest. These fleets are presented with a trophy in recognition of their achievement.
- X Consecutive Years. Fleets that make the Top 20 for 5 or more consecutive years are recognized for their consistency and innovation.
- Fleets to Watch. 5 fleets each year that have innovative programs but didn’t make the Top 20.
- Hall of Fame Fleets. Fleets that have been a Top 20 Best Fleet for 10 consecutive years, or for 7 with one overall win, can be names a Hall of Fame fleet.